View Profile JollyBag

3 Movie Reviews

A lengthly movie, with nice combat and multiple kills! Not to mention an extensive soundtrack! You have dressed to impress this year, Blackhole. Good job all around!

I'm just in love with the artstyle you went for in this animation. The agents and pretty much every character looks simplistic yet very neat to the eye!~
Great job in this animation, mate! For a short, this is really enjoyable to watch :)

At the start I was like "Holy sh*t!"
Then I was like "D; Crap..."

2 Game Reviews

I supose the GO3LM's name can be modified and the result would be GOL3M or GOLEM.

tf2 sniper lol

PuffballsUnited responds:

Good on ya mate!

9 Audio Reviews

Dude, it's been so long since I had heard of you. Last thing I knew about you was this Necromancer's Theme contest. It's glad to see you still kickin' after all this time and bringing quality content for the site :3

ThatJohnnyGuy responds:

Aww thank you :) I got a new rock album on the way with Piercing Lazer (project that brought the necromancer theme) soon and I podcast besides selling music packs on my website, I got a new podcast series coming soon too.

looks pretty good! ^^ I like it.

NekoMika responds:

Thanks

The awesomeness in this song can't be described in simple words, it's just amazing.

6 Art Reviews

This ain't canon, the real Joy would've used himself as the snowman's head-

Regardless of such a silly mistake (That took me like 3 hours to get over and forgive) I must say that I seriously enjoy this drawing, everyone's so jolly (HAH-) and all the shenanigans going on just makes this an even better piece. Recognizing a lot of faces reminds me that while this year's been crap, I've managed to hang out some really neat people in this community!

A huge bunch of christmaS BABIES!!! I love it :3

Kyuri08 responds:

muamuamua😗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Im honoured to appear in this cute christmas special picture (Ifeelfamousohgodohducc)
I just love art pieces where a bunch of friendos are gathered togheter having fun, it's just so nice to see <3 you've done a great job here!

Jolly @JollyBag